- Welcome Video (Music)
- Read Me
- The Big Picture Video Part 1: What is Fast Track Management? (No Audio)
- The Big Picture Video Part 2: Introducing the Service Strategy Process (No Audio)
- The Big Picture Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Chapter 1, Lesson 2 - IT Management Vision (PDF)
- Chapter 2, Lesson 1: The 'Define, Align, Approve' Methodology (PDF)
- The Rest of the Lessons
- I.T. Policy Infographic
- Creating the Strategy - Concepts Diagrams
- What's Next Video (Music)
- Service Strategy Toolkit Curriculum
- Enroll in the Service Strategy Toolkit
- The Big Picture Quiz
What's inside the IT Service Strategy Starter Course?
The IT Service Strategy Starter Course contains a series of selected components from the IT Service Strategy Toolkit. You'll find e-book lessons (in PDF format), video lessons, and reference materials. You can download certain components for offline use as well.
What can I expect to learn in this Starter Course?
You'll learn the introductory basics of the 'service strategy process' and how it's used to make the I.T. support services you provide more relevant, responsive and appreciated. It's also your opportunity to test out the full Toolkit course.
Do I need a credit card to enroll?
No. The IT Service Strategy Starter Course is free and all you need to do is set-up your id and password. When you're ready to enroll in the IT Service Strategy Toolkit you can use that same id and password when you pay your enrollment fee.
Will my free enrollment expire?
No. Your Starter Course enrollment does not expire.